Listed below are helpful guidelines:
• Ensure your web browser is updated as only the latest versions have the most recent security patches.
• To ensure your computer is safeguarded against unauthorised activity, ensure that your computer has up-to-date security software before using CDF Online. This includes the use of a personal firewall together with anti-virus, anti-spam and anti-spyware software, which needs to be regularly updated.
• When entering your personal information, always check that you are on a secure website, as shown by a padlock image on the web browser page, and that you protect your access details.
• Passwords should be changed regularly, hard to guess and always kept confidential.
• Never log on to a website by clicking a link embedded in an email.
• Our staff will never ask for your CDF Online password over the phone.
• Do not use shared computers in public places, such as Internet cafes, and do not use free public Wi-Fi for any online transactions.